ESP8285 NodeMCU ESP-M2 WiFi development board
The following are the few advantages for NodeMCU that is based on ESP-M2 and that is 2.4G wifi development Board:
- ESP8285 is equivalent to ESP8266 + 1M Bytes flash
- Compatible with official version Nodemcu board
- It makes you easier and faster to complete the project of Wifi remote home appliances
- Wireless upload program available
- It is built based on the mature and popular ESP8285 technology. You can take advantage the abundant resources available on the web.
- It has built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340 for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station.
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n.
- WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode.
- Working voltage: 3.3V
- IO logic level: 3.3V
- Micro USB socket input current: 500mA(MAX)
- ADC pin (A0) input voltage: 0-3.3V
- Built-in Flash capacity: 1M Bytes
- Clock frequency: 80MHz or 160MHz
- Applications: Smart Car, Home automation, Sensor networks, Industrial wireless control