Bluetooth/BT module BT12 dual-mode serial port BLE4.0
BT12 dual mode bluetooth module adopts dual mode chip AB1122 and standard SPP Profile to realize data transmission of traditional bluetooth. And through the embedded data transmission dedicated Service to achieve transmission of BLE data based on GATT. BT12 dual mode bluetooth module supports serial command mode, which is used to realize the interaction between external MCU and module. The user can configure and control the module through the serial command, such as modifying the Bluetooth name, address, the control module into pairing, shutting down, etc.
- Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE, sending and receiving without byte limit,has farther distance communication than traditional Bluetooth
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation mode: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Sensitivity: at 0.1% = -84dBm BER
- Security features: Authentication and encryption
- Support services: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1, FFE2 (FFE0 is service UUID,FFE1 is read data channel, FFE2 is write data channel)
- Power consumption: Low power mode: standby current 1-3mA, apple mobile transmission 3mA,Android mobile phone transmission 8mA.
Normal operation mode: standby is 8mA, transmission time is 8mA.
- Power supply: +3,6-6VDC 50mA
- Bluetooth authentication: ROHS REACH
- Transmission distance 10-12 meters