Relais shield voor Arduino
The Relay Shield v1.1 is an Arduino compatible smart module with 4 mechanical relays providing an easy way to control high voltage. The max switching power is 35VDC 70W for each channel. It can be directly controlled by Arduino/Crowduino through digital IOs with external 9V DC supply. Compared to the Relay shield1.0, the v1.1 version use 4 selector instead of those push buttons used on version1.0, to make it more convenient to control the relays manually.
Note: Please note that the pins on relay shield should not touch the USB connector of Arduino UNO when they are connected.
- Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega compatible
- Automatic control and manual control
- 4 mechanical relays with photo-coupled circuit
- Equipped with screw holes for easy installation
- Light weight
- Small form factor
- Voltage: 7~12V
- Current: 8~250mA
- Switching Voltage: Max 35V
- Switching Current : Max 2A
- Frequency Response: -1~1dB
- Switching Power: Max 70W
- Relay Life: > 100000
Placing 2 layers of electrical tape on the top of the Arduino's usb connector will prevent the relay shield from making contact. Do not operate voltage more than 35V DC.
Klik om de website van dit product te openen.